Security is crucial to a functional VoIP solution. The best-hosted VoIP providers take painstaking measures to preserve client security by:
- Hosting servers located in secure data facilities.
- Enabling clients to closely track and identify callers.
- Diligently guarding customer data.
- Keeping client data confidential – never shared with third parties.
- Using protected infrastructure for easy and secure information sharing.
- Businesses with on-premise solutions should take care to closely guard server rooms and all transmitted data